Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Treats





Here are some cute candy treats that I made and have been showing at my workshops. The stick candies have Skittles or M&M's in them. You can find the cellophane bags for these in the Stampin' up! holiday mini (124134). The Stamps are from the stamp set Spooky Bingo Bits (Clear 123946 Wood 123944) and the pattern paper is from the Frightful Sight Designer Series (122351). Both stamp set and paper is from the SU! main catalog. Two of the mini chocolate nuggets are also covered in the Frightful Sight designer paper. The other two are stamped onto Whisper White smooth card stock (100730) using the It's a wrap holidays (clear 122772 wood 122770) stamp set which is found in the holiday mini. If there is anything you want to know how to make just send me a email and I would be happy to help you. There is still time to order goodies before Halloween. Just visit my web page at www.monicamowry.stampinup.net
~Monica

No comments:

Post a Comment