Thursday, January 26, 2012

Birthday Wishes & Cupid MatchBook



Today my one and only son turned 6! I had to share this picture. This was taken after school. He LOVED his balloons. Happy Birthday Daniel!! I love you.



Here is a matchbook that holds one Ghirardelli chocolate. My Up Up Line Becky Roberts showed us (her team) how to make these for Christmas I just decorated mine for Valentine's Day. Cute right?




And here is the inside. Enjoy!

Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Designer Series Paper Patterns Stack Brights Collection
Stamp Set: P.S. I Love You
Accessories: 1" circle punch, Decorative Label Punch, 1/4 Grosgrain Ribbon in Pretty In Pink

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your little guy! He is so handsome! Funny how quickly they grow...Nice treat holder~

    ReplyDelete