Sunday, October 28, 2012

One Day Only 15% Off Stampin' Up! stamp sets!

I'm back! AND I have GREAT news! On Monday 10/29/2012 ONLY Stampin' Up! is having a 15% OFF almost all stamp sets!!! (Excludes Hostess and bundled stamp sets and digital stamp brush sets) WOW can you believe it? This is the time to get stamp sets that are on your wish list and sets you will need for Holiday projects! ALSO since I'm so excited about this sale I'm having a giveaway! That's right. For every $50 you spend before tax and shipping on MONDAY 10/29/12 you will be entered to win a hostess only stamp set from the new Holiday Catalog!! So go on over to my online store. Just click on my Online store to the right and click shop now! Remember this is a ONE DAY ONLY SALE MONDAY 10/29/12. Good Luck!!
Here is the stamp set you can win. Mixed Medley in *clear mount*.

No comments:

Post a Comment