Saturday, January 5, 2013

Valentine's Day Card

Here is a card I put together for Valentine's Day. The heart stamp is from the Valentine treat bundle that Stampin' Up! has going on this month. Not only can you use this heart as a topper for a treat it also works good for cards. Here is my card below.


The designer series paper I used is from the Be of good cheer paper pack. Yes it is part of a "Christmas" paper set but I thought it would work out good for this card.

Here is a close up of the rosette I made. I know the colors blend in together but that is a Arrow going through the heart. I thought it would be fun to do.


If you like this stamp it is only on sale now to the 21st of this month (1/21/13.
Go and check it out at my online store to the right =)


Stamp Set: Valentine treat bundle

Card Stock: Real Red, Whisper White, Be Of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper

Ink: Real Red

Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Bigz Die, Full Heart Punch, Lacy Brocade Textured Impressions Embossing Folder, Simply Scored, Basic Pearls Jewel Accents

No comments:

Post a Comment