Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Best Friend I've Ever Had Box and Card


Hello my friends. Today I want to show you a cute little treat box I made with matching 3 x 3 card.


When making this I wanted to use one of the new in colors from the 2013-2015 set. The Winner Crisp Cantaloupe!

The stamped image on top of box and in front of card is from the new stamp set Label Love and also punched out with coordinating Artisan label punch.

Inside the box are Hershey kisses. I stamped the "You make me smile" from the new stamp set A round Array and punched it out with the coordinating 7/8 scallop circle punch.




Here is what it looks like inside.



Thank you for stopping by. To look and buy products used to make these cute projects check out my online store. Just click on my store up top to the right.


Stamp sets: Label love, A round array

Card Stock: Crisp Cantaloupe, In color 2013-2015 Designer series paper, Whisper white

Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe

Accessories: Artisan label punch, 7/8 Scallop circle punch







No comments:

Post a Comment