Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Birthday Card

Hello my friends! Today I want to show you this simple birthday card I made with the new Cycle celebration stamp set.



I just LOVE this stamp set! Here are all the stamps that come in this set.


Did you notice the super cute soda bottle? I used that for tags on my hubby's soda bottles filled with goodies for Father's Day!

There are so many possibilities you can do with this awesome set. The celebrate a sweet birthday stamp coordinates with the Decorative and large oval punch. For my card I stamped it twice one in tempting turquoise and one in real read. Used the large oval punch and punched out the saying in real red and pop it up onto the tempting turquoise one. I love the 2 color combo!

To buy this stamp set and all the other goodies I used to make this card please check out my online store. Up top to the right.

Stamp set: Cycle Celebration

Card Stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Brights Designer Series Paper

Ink: Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise

Accessories: Decorative Label Punch, Large Oval Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment